About the SQL Server DBA Online Training
SQL Server is a Relational Database management System, developed by Microsoft. Database Administrator is usually responsible for designing and implementation. This course will cover building and maintaining the SQL server database. It includes Capacity planning, Query tuning, Index management, Database management, etc. It allows storing, manipulating, sorting and retrieving the data from a different table. It can be used for improving performances by using indexes. It has the deep understanding of holding backups and restoring. The best part of this course is only basic computer knowledge is required.Signup and Attend SQL Server DBA Online Training Classes by Experts.
What are the Course Objectives?
- Working in DBA Support/ DBA Developer activities in the real-time project.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL server and DBA.
- Successfully installation and configuration of SQL server.
- Manage file and able to create a table.
- Write SQL queries and manage security.
- Scheduling Job in SQL server.
- Learn how efficiently manage SQL server instance.
- Designing a Database and implement.
Who should go for this Course?
- Any IT experienced Professional who are interested to build their career in Database Developer or DBA or Database Support or Database Tester.
- Any B.E/ B.Tech/ BSC/ M.C.A/ M.Sc Computers/ M.Tech/ BCA/ BCom College Students in any stream.
- Fresh Graduates.
- Computer System
- DBMS Concept