- Python Overview
- About Interpreted Languages
- Advantages/Disadvantages of Python pydoc
- Starting Python
- Interpreter PATH
- Using the Interpreter
- Running a Python Script
- Python Scripts on UNIX/Windows
- Python Editors and IDEs.
- Using Variables
- Strings Different Literals
- Math Operators and Expressions
- Writing to the Screen
- String Formatting
- Command Line Parameters and Flow Control
- Built-in Functions
About the Python Online Training
Python is a Scripting language. It is an interpreted, interactive programming language. It supports the object-oriented concept. Python is an open source. It has the simple structure with clear define syntax. It is easy to learn. It supports multiple programming paradigms. Python has the large collection of pre-built and portable functionalities. Python is having more than 20 thousand modules. In most of the technologies, Python is being used. It has a very good feature like automatic memory management system.
What are the Course Objectives?
After completion of the python Course at Naresh I technologies, you will be expertise and eligible for:
- Complete knowledge on Python
- Learn how to use lists, tuples, loops, decision statement, etc. in python
- Build packages in Python
- Working with Exception handling, Inheritance
- Work independently in Project with scripting and Automation
Who should go for this Course?
- Any IT experienced Professional who are interested to build their career in python web development/ software automation /Data Analytics.
- Any B.E/ B.Tech/ BSC/ MCA/ M.Sc Computers/ M.Tech/ BCA/ BCom College Students in any stream.
- Fresh Graduates.
The course can learn by any IT professional having basic knowledge of:
- Unix or Windows Operating System
- Any Programming Language
- Function Parameters
- Global Variables
- Variable Scope and Returning Values. Sorting
- Alternate Keys
- Lambda Functions
- Sorting Collections of Collections
- Sorting Dictionaries
- Sorting Lists in Place
- Errors and Exception Handling
- Handling Multiple Exceptions
- The Standard Exception Hierarchy
- Using Modules
- The Import Statement
- Module Search Path
- Package Installation Ways
- The Sys Module
- Interpreter Information
- Launching External Programs
- Paths Directories and Filenames
- Walking Directory Trees
- Math Function
- Random Numbers
- Dates and Times
- Zipped Archives
- Introduction to Python Classes
- Defining Classes
- Instance Methods
- Class Methods and DataStatic Methods
- Private Methods and Inheritance
- Module Aliases and Regular Expressions.