- Introduction to MS.NET
- Introduction to Web Application
- ASP.NET Introduction
- ASP.NET Programming – Basics
- ASP.NET Page Navigation Options
- ASP.NET Programming – Server Controls
- ASP.NET Programming – Validation Controls
- ASP.NET Programming – Navigation Controls
- ASP.NET Programming with ADO.NET
- ADO.NET LINQ – Language Integrated Query
- ADO.NET Entity Framework and Entity Data Model
- ASP.NET Data Binding Controls
- ASP.NET Configuration
- ASP.NET Error Handling and Debugging
- ASP.Net Web User Control
- Working with Master Pages
- Working with Themes and Skins
- ASP.NET – State Management
- ASP.NET Caching
- ASP.NET Tracing
- ASP.Net – SOAP & XML Web Services
- Introduction to Security in ASP.NET
- E-mail Server
- Introduction to Mobile Programming
- Globalization and Localization
- Personalizing Using Web Parts
- ASP.NET AJAX Extension
- Crystal Reports & Microsoft Report Integration into ASP.NET Web Application
- ASP.NET MVC Framework Overview
- ASP.NET New Features
About ASP.NET Online Course
NET is a world-shattering advance in programming technology platform that greatly simplifies rich internet web application development using ASP.NET. ASP.NET is an open source server-side Web application framework designed for Web development with minimum coding to produce dynamic Web pages. It was developed by Microsoft to allow programmers to build dynamic web sites, web applications and web services. It was first released in January 2002 with version 1.0 of the .NET Framework, and is the successor to Microsoft’s Active Server Pages (ASP) technology. ASP.NET is built on the Common Language Runtime (CLR), allowing programmers to write ASP.NET code using any supported .NET language such as Visual C# or VB.Net. A design surface and many components and controls allow you to build powerful UI-driven sites with data access in a sophisticated way.
ASP.NET is very essential for those who want to be into .NET development. In ASP.NET Training course, at Naresh I Technologies, all the features of the framework are explained so very well that eventually you would be able to build a dynamic website independently. At our ASP.NET training in Hyderabad all the drag and drop and event driven features used are clearly explained along with how to implement C# and VB.NET languages in this technology. HTML, CSS, Java Script concepts used in ASP.Net are also taught in detail.
Naresh I Technologies ASP.NET training institute is the final destination to anyone who wants to excel in ASP.Net technology. Our teaching methodology in ASP.NET Training involves excellent courseware for every topic and provides a detailed explanation of all the concepts. Practical demonstration on how these concepts can be incorporated in real time projects is given. Students are regularly evaluated to assess their skills in all important topics so that they are prepared to face the challenges during interviews.
Objectives of the Online Asp.Net Course:
- Introduction to Web Application
- Introduction to Networking and the World Wide Web
- Introduction to the .NET framework
- To master the fundamentals of ASP.NET and Visual C# for building Web applications.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the philosophy and architecture of Web applications using ASP.NET
- Acquire a working knowledge of Web application development using Web Forms and Visual Studio 2015
- Understand the drawbacks of Classic ASP and benefits of ASP.NET in building modern sites.
- Design and develop websites using basic controls of ASP.NET.
- Create a Web form with server controls of ASP.NET
- Separate page code from content with code-behind pages, page controls, and components
- Use different techniques to navigate to other pages within a website.
- Reuse the design and code in website with the help of Master Pages and User Controls.
- Develop to easily change the look and feel of the website using different themes.
- Access databases using ADO.NET and LINQ
- Display dynamic data from a data source by using ADO.NET and data binding
- Access data from the database in data bound controls on the web page
- Develop web pages for performing CRUD operations using Data Bound Controls
- Use different techniques of State Management.
- Develop multi-lingual and globalized websites
- Use ASP.NET security features for authenticating the web site
- Perform configuration settings in web.config file
- Optimize an ASP.NET Web application using configuration, security, and caching
- Develop a complete applications as in real-time development environment using N-Tier architecture.
- Using Web Services, Remoting and WCF to create distributed applications
- Debug ASP.NET Pages
- Use ASP.NET AJAX to create asynchronous web applications
- Personalize a web page by using web parts
- Customize Web applications through the use of HTTP handlers and modules
- More recent ASP .NET features
- Build and host/publish/deploy the website on the production server.
To develop ASP.NET server applications, the following software is required to setup:
A machine should be ready with an Operation System i.e. Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, or Server Family
.Net Framework 4.6 must be installed
Visual Studio 2015 to be installed
IIS Web Server or IIS Express must be installed
Any Web Browser should be available on a machine to test the web application after development