About AngularJS Online Training
Knowing AngularJS can get you a job or improve the one you have. It’s a skill that will put you more in demand in the modern web development industry, and make your web software life easier, that’s why it’s so popular and backed by Google.AngularJS Online Training will get you up and running quickly, and teach you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build AngularJS applications – and we’ll build a single page application along the way.
We’ll design custom services, build custom directives, understand two-way binding, design a weather forecast app as a single page application, and lots more. Both starter and finished source code is provided as we go.
What are the course objectives?
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
Who should do AngularJS course?
- Web developers and designers looking to learn AngularJS
- Those who have researched AngularJS but still find it hard to understand
- Developers and designers who have used jQuery but are tired of doing everything manually
Job Opportunity for AngularJS
The enterprise applications developed today target ubiquitous support. So a majority of them have a web application support besides there mobile or desktop applications.
When it comes to web applications, most organisations use Java for their back end server side support. While recent trends show a spike in NodeJS, that is usually attributed to the startups. So scope for Java still maintains its pace owing to its extensive use in the Mid-Cap to Large-Cap Software firms.
AngularJS Online Training Course Duration
- Duration of 30 sessions.
- 1 hour per day.
AngularJS Online Training Course Overview
- Introduction to AngularJS
- Our first AngularJS application
- Single Page Applications
- Angular Forms
- Ajax, Data, and Angular
- Testing in Angular
- AngularJS 2.x Overview and Migration Strategy