Spring Boot and Microservices Online TrainingNIT Manager
About Spring Boot & Microservices Online Training
As the Spring Boot and Microservices are basically used for designing the modern advance applications so they are very much demandable now a days. As we know that the Microservices is used to define the architectural style where we are going to decompose the big complex applications into smaller services subsequently communicate those services either synchronously or asynchronously. On the other aspect the Spring Boot is an approach which is used for developing the microservices projects. The Spring Boot has been built on top of Spring Framework and provides Starters, Auto configuration, Embedded servers and Actuators features. These boot features help to reduce project code. At Naresh IT’s Spring Boot and Microservices Online Training program you will be able to get the extensive hands-on training in front-end, middleware, and back-end technology.
What are the Course Objectives?
- At first, we shall discuss principles, characteristics, design and use cases along with project implementation.
- As the Microservices is an architectural style which says decompose big applications into smaller services. So, we need to discuss this aspect also here.
- Thereafter communicate those services either synchronously or asynchronously.
- Besides that, the microservices projects are developed by using Spring Boot.
- First of all, the Boot has been built on top of Spring Framework and provides most important features like Starters, Autoconfiguration, Embedded servers and also Actuators.
- Therefore, boot features help to reduce project code.
Who should go for this course?
- Any IT experience professional, who wants to build his career in the field of System Administrator, Developers, IT Managers and Solution Architect.
- Any BE/B.Tech/BSc/BCA/MCA/MSc Computers/M.Tech/BCom graduates or pursuing candidates of College.
- Fresh Graduates also can go for this course.
To get into these detailed courses you should need to have the following pre-requisite such as,
- Core Java
- Spring Core
Introduction to spring boot
- Types of software architectures
- SOA and Monolith Architecture
- Why Microservices
- Detailed MicroService Architecture
- App Layer
- Business Layer
- Enterprise Layer
- Infra Layer
- Need of spring boot
- Difference between spring & spring boot
- Advantages with Micro Services
Building Spring Boot Application
- Normal Spring Manual Approach
- Maven Overview
- Spring Initializer
- Eclipse with STS Plugin
- Understanding the Spring Boot autoconfiguration
Rest Annotation with In Memory Database & CRUD Operations
- Redis Cache
- PostMan or Swagger Overview
Rest Annotation with Relation DB
JPA Repository Concepts
- Crud Repository
- JPA Query Concepts
- Pagination and Sorting
- Production Monitoring
- Health Check Concepts
- Security Measurements
Spring Boot Custom Logging
- Logging Level
- Patterns Changes
- Rolling Logs
Spring Boot Profile Components
- Multiple Properties
- YML File
- Command Line Runner Example
- Real time scenarios of components
- @Conditional Flow
- Customize conditional annotations
- Spring Boot built in conditional annotations
- Example on Web Application
- Validatins on Web Applications
- Internalization i18n Concepts
Integration with spring web
- Using spring web mvc
- Using spring restful
- Need of embedded servers & customization
Spring Boot Security
- Basic Authentication
- Form Based Authentication
- Role Based Access Control
- Attribute Based Access Control
- LDAP Based
- SSL Security & TLS Security
- Spring JDBC
- Database to CSV
- Spring Batch
- Flyway Database Migration
- Liquid Database Migration
- Flyway vs Liquid
- Hikari Connection Pool
- Spring Boot AOP & Spring Boot Cache
- Guava Cache integration
- Caffenine Cache
- EH Cache
- Spring MVC vs JAX-RS
- SprinBoot with Jersey
- Junit Integration
- Rest Integration Test Cases
- Principle and Characteristics
- Usecases & Benefits
- Design standards
- MicroServices Communication
Microservices Design Considerations
- Microservices per JVM?
- Microservices share the data stores?
- Microservices Transaction boundaries
- User Interfaces integration with Microservices
- Challenges in Microservices implementation
- Cloud Architecture
- Cloud application benefits
Spring Cloud Config
- Setup version control repository
- Integration with repository
- Eureka Server & Eureka Client
- Feign Client, Ribbon
Fault Tolerance Concepts
- Circuit Breaker Pattern
- Hystrics Concepts, Hystrix Dashboard
- Introduction to ZUUL
- Design standards
Messaging Queue Concepts (CloudBus)
- Apache KAFKA
- Client Types
- Protocol End Points
- Grant Types
- Implantation with Token Based
- JWT Tokens
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry account setup
- Hosting to Pivotal
- AWS account setup
- Hosting to AWS
- Enabling cloud features like load balancing, security
6,00,000+ PEOPLE ALREADY " SUBSCRIBED OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL "
Subscribe now and receive updates on emerging technologies and tools with on-demand video tutorials, new courses, interesting workshops, most popular topics and much more!
I am Shruthika. I learned NodeJS through online here, the faculty was awesome who had industry experience and explained the various services available in NodeJS clearly. The course was delivered on time and we had a couple of days to explore other services in NodeJS. I would recommend this institute to my friend
I am Abhimanyu, completed the course Data Science in NareshIT where the environment was very good. My trainer is a very good person. His way of teaching was good truly useful for job seekers… Heartful thanks to my faculty and lab assistants too for making me an expert in Data Science
Hai, I am Bhavani. I have completed Java course in NareshIT It’s very useful for my career… Our tutor has more knowledge of Java His training was so wonderful.. Thanks to my faculty and the whole team
Such a good opportunity for me to enrich my career toward DevOps technology here. My trainer is really awesome with in-depth technology. He teaches me the whole concepts of placement support. Thank you so much, sir
SQL Server course got completed here… The instructor was trained well. He was a well-known person in this field… He clearly taught my queries at any time… Thanks to NareshIT
It’s a very nice Training center.I completed my Android course in this institute It’s very useful for my career and job. Trainers help us more to clear our doubts i am very satisfied with his company