- It gives you freedom to focus on what you want to achieve (in terms of design and web pages) rather than worrying about code and its reuse.
- Frameworks are cost effective in fact most of them are open source and free.
- They provide solutions for all the common problems that would be needed by developers.
- It’s simple and easy to implement you don’t have to worry about how they are implemented and all.
Code for every situation
- Don’t start from the scratch. Frameworks have something to offer for every situation.
Do wonders with less code
- Chaining function give you luxury to do wonders (more) with less code. Thus increasing efficiency of product development.
- With less code you can save lots of expenses on maintenance and less download time.
- By using predefined functions you can save time as you don’t have to bang your head for writing 100’s of lines of code
- Ultimately reducing the amount of code for webpage will increase its speed and efficiency.
Speed up your apps
- Angular JS
- React JS