About Open Span Online Training
Open Span is a free and open source software. It can be used for developing and managing the Cloud Computing environment. It is used as a Public as well as the Private cloud. It can be managed by Web-based, Restful API or Command line. It is maintained by open stack foundation. It a wide range of application. It mainly consists of computing, network and storage. It has the ability to install and run the open source operating system.
What are the Course Objectives?
- Complete knowledge of Open Span.
- Identifying different Services and Images.
- Get knowledge on Networking.
- Work on administrative tasks.
- Uses of Dashboard.
- Able to develop Web Application.
Who should go for this Course?
- Any IT experienced Professional who are interested to build their career in developing of web application using Open Span.
- Any B.E/ B.Tech/ BSC/ M.C.A/ M.Sc Computers/ M.Tech/ BCA/ BCom College Students in any stream.
- Fresh Graduates.
- Networking Concept
Open Span Online Training Course Content:
- Getting Started with Open Span Studio
- Developing Open Span Solutions and Projects
- Working with Open Span Automations
- Working with the Windows Adapter
- Working with MDI Child Windows
- Defining Windows Adapter Design Properties
- Recommended Practices in Solution Development
- Recommended Practices for Solution Building
- Working with Activities and Active MDI Windows.
- Working with Interaction Framework.
- Defining Web Adapter Properties, Events, and Methods
- Interrogating a Web Application
- Automating the Training Web Site
- Using the Web Adapter
- Working with Web Adapter Match Rules
- Deploying OpenSpan Solutions
- Using Configuration Project Items
- Using OpenSpan Management Console
- Building Project Files
Diagnostics and Debugging
- Debugging OpenSpan Projects
- Using Studio’s Diagnostics Publishers
- Handling Errors