ASP.NET MVC 5 + MVC Core Online TrainingNIT Manager
Introduction of ASP.NET MVC 5 + MVC Core
What Will You Learn ?
Here In our online training module, you shall go through the following concepts discussed below in detailed manner with lots of exciting new industry-based hands-on practices with relevant use cases. These are being defined and designed on the recommendation of leading industry expert who are having the industry exposure more than 20 years. The major concepts discussed are.
- ASP.NET Core is a lean and composable framework for building web and cloud applications.
- It is fully open source and hence we need not require paying for it.
- Being fully open source is not an easy task, Microsoft has done some amazing work on making it work across Windows, Mac, Linux OS.
- Build and run cross-platform ASP.NET apps on Windows, Mac, and Linux and Built on .NET Core, which supports true side-by-side app versioning.
- It is being considered as a Single aligned web stack for MVC and Web API and it is Cloud-ready environment-based configuration.
- It is completely Integrated support and hence it is basically used for creating and using NuGet packages.
- It has also the feature like built-in support for dependency injection
Single aligned web stack :
It is having the feature of Single aligned web stack. As we have already discussed earlier that it is being used for for ASP.NET Core MVC and Web APIs and give us option of choosing MVC or Web API or both while creating a web application
- ASP.NET Core MVC now has single aligned web stack for MVC and Web API.
- It has a Single aligned web stack for MVC and Web APIs
Project (Solution) Structure Changes :
As per the structure prospect here we are having the better visibility and it is associated with the following features which makes it more unique. Such as
- It is more amazing that If you see ASP.NET Core MVC solution explorer then on the right-hand side, there is no Web.config, Global.asax.
- Then how it deals with configuration settings, authentication and application start specific code execution.
- It has already inbuilt features like appsettings.json, custom configuration files are some files that do the work of missing files from ASP.NET MVC 5.
Who should go for this course?
- Any IT experience professional, who wants to build his career in the field of System Administrator, Developers, IT Managers and Solution Architect.
- Any BE/B.Tech/BSc/BCA/MCA/MSc Computers/M.Tech/BCom graduates or pursuing candidates of College.
- Fresh Graduates also can go for this course.
To get into these detailed courses you should need to have the following pre-requisite such as,
- ASP Core
- Custom Configuration
- MVC pre-requisite concept
- Oracle DB/ Database basic concepts
Introduction to MVC Framework
Introduction to MVC
- Introduction to Design Patterns
- Intro to MVC
- ASP.NET Web Forms (vs) ASP.NET MVC
- Advantages and disadvantages of each
- Determining when-to-use which one
- List of Versions of ASP.NET MVC
- Differences between versions of ASP.NET MVC
- Overview of installing ASP.NET MVC in various
Versions of Visual Studio
- MVC Architecture, What is MVC?
- Architecture Explanation
- What is Controller and action method
- What is View & What is Model
- Request Flow in ASP.NET MVC
Getting Started With ASP.NET MVC
- New Project in Visual Studio
- Overview of Folders and files of MVC project
- Creating Controllers, Creating Actions
- Returning from action methods
- Parameters in Action methods
- Need of URL Routing, Parameters in URL
- Default Parameter Values
- Parameters with Constraints
- Literals in URL
- ActionResult and ViewResult, Returning a view
- Creating A Simple Razor View
- Intermingling Code and Markup in Razor Views
- View Bag / View Data / Temp Data
- Shared Views
- ASPX View Engine (vs) Razor
Layouts & Partial Views
- Introduction, Need of layout views
- Creating custom layout views
- Layout Views with Sections
- Overriding the _ViewStart.cshtml
Working with Models
- Introduction, Need of models
- Creating models using ‘CodeFirst approach’
ADO.NET Entity Framework (EF)
- Various Approaches in EF
- Introduction, Need of EF
- Creating DbContext and DbSet
- Configuring connection string
- Handling CURD Operations Using EF
- Need of Scaffolding
- Creating controllers and views using scaffold
- Strongly typed views
- Understanding Index, Details, Create, Edit, Delete action methods and views
Working with Helpers
- Html.DisplayNameFor( )
- Html.DisplayFor( ), Html.BeginForm( )
- Html.LabelFor(), Html.EditorFor( )
- Html.ValidationMessageFor( )
- Html.RadioButtonFor( ), Html.DropDownListFor( )
- Html.ListBoxFor( ), Html.CheckBoxFor( )
- [HttpPost], [HttpGet], [ValidateAntiForgeryToken]
- [OutputCache], [HandleError], [NonAction]
- Types Of Filters
- Action Filters, Result Filters, Authorization Filters
- Exception Filters, Custom Filters
Bundling And Minification
- Introduction, Understanding BundleConfig.cs
- ScriptBundle (vs) StyleBundle
- Importing a ScriptBundle and StyleBundle
- Creating and consuming custom bundles
- Model level validations (vs) View level validations
- Importing jQuery Validation Plug in
- [Required], [RegularExpression]
- [Range], [StringLength], [Compare]
- [Remote], ModelState.IsValid, Custom validations
LINQ to SQL
- [Display], [Datatype], [DisplayFormat],[ScaffoldColumn]
jQuery in MVC
- Introduction, Need of jQuery in MVC
- Importing / updating jquery plug in & Demos
Working with Web API
- WCF REST (vs) Web API
- Understanding HTTP methods(GET, POST, PUT,DELETE)
- Creating API controller & API configuration
- Calling Web API from jQuery
- Demo: CRUD operations using jQuery AJAX with Web API
Developing Single Page Applications
- What is SPA, Need of SPA
- Getting started
- Angular JS , Reading and posting data
CHOOSE BETWEEN TRADITIONAL WEB APPS AND SPA
- Razor components
- Project templates
- When to choose traditional web APPS?
- Decision making on SPA &traditional
COMMON WEB APPLICATION ARCHITECTURE
- Monolithic application?
- All-in one applications
- What are layers?
- Traditional N –layer architecture APPS
- Clean architecture
- Docker support
COMMON CLIEND-SIDE WEB TECHNOLOGIES
- HTML, CSS, Java Script
- Legacy web apps with jQuery
- jQuery vs SPA framework
- Angular SPA’S
- Design Patterns Introduction
- What is MVC?
- Features OF MVC
- ASP.NET Webform vs ASP.NET MVC
- What is view?
- What is controller?
- What is model?
- Request flow of MVC
INTRODUCTION TO .NET CORE
- What is .NET CORE
- What is new in.NET core
- What is APP.NET core
- .NET core platform
ASP.NET CORE MVC APLICATIONS
- Set up, A new project
- Command line tools & code
- ASP.NET core MVC project structure
- Adding a configuration source
- Creating &injecting greeting service
START UP & MIDDLEWARE
- How middleware works?
- Using I application details
- Showing exception details
- Middleware to matels the environment
- Serving files
- Setting up ASP.NET MVC middleware
CONTROLLERS IN THE MVC FRAMEWORK
- The MVC design pattern
- Routing, Conventional routes, Attribute routes
- Action routes, Rendering views
- Action results in MVC
MODEL IN THE MVC FRAMEWORK
- Models & view
- Transport data from controller to view
- Accept form input in controller
- Model validation with data annotations
ENTITY FRAME WORK CORE
- SQL Server & Local DB
- Installing EF Core
- EF Core Architecture
- EF Core Library
- Creating & Implementing DB Context
- Configuring EF Services
- Entity Framework Migrations
- UP & Running
- Various Approaches in EF
- Creating CRUD Application in MVC
- Layout views,
- View start
- View Imports
- Razor Pages
- Razor Syntax
- Partial View
- View Components
- Taghelpers & HTML Helpers
ASP.NET CORE AUTHENTICATION
- Identity in ASP.NET
- Open in Connect
- Using Secure Connections & Registering App
- Authentication Services & Middleware
- Identities & Claims
- Creating & Configuring API
- Creating Restful Services
- Consuming in MVC CORE with JQUERY – AngularJS & Angular
FRONT END TOOLS & FRAMEWORKS
- Command line visual studio
- Setting UP NPM
- Serving file from node modules
- Boots trap & Bundling
- Integration of Angular 8 & Angular JS
- Client Side Validation
- Consuming Services
- Using CDN & Call Backs
6,00,000+ PEOPLE ALREADY " SUBSCRIBED OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL "
Subscribe now and receive updates on emerging technologies and tools with on-demand video tutorials, new courses, interesting workshops, most popular topics and much more!