AngularJS Overview and Features
- AngularJS gives developers liberty to set up front end of application that helps in designing web pages.
- AngularJS was originally developed by Misko Hevery and Adam Abrons in 2009.
Features of AngularJS
- It provides luxury to developers to write client side applications in clean MVC way.
- AngularJS scripts are browser friendly and it automatically handles code suitable for various browsers.
- Its open source and you can use it for developing thousands of applications.
Basic components of AngularJS
AngularJS framework could be divided into three major parts that are;
- Ng-app – This attribute defines and links AngularJS application to HTML
- Ng-model – This attribute binds the value of AngularJS application data to HTML input controls
- Ng-bind – This attribute binds the AngularJS application data to HTML tags.
Advantages of AngularJS
- AngularJS allows you to create single page application in simple, clean and maintainable way.
- Data binding ability of AngularJS give users rich and responsive experience
- It provides reusable components.
- It uses dependency injection.
- Easy to unit test.
- Code written in AngularJS gives more functionality with less code.
- Applications developed using AngularJS could run on major browsers and smart phones.
Disadvantages of AngularJS
On the flip of coin AngularJS offers many features but you have to watch out for some drawbacks that are;
- Not secure – Server side authentication and authorization is must to keep application secure.
AngualrJS is one of the most popular frameworks used for developing dynamic web pages or single page applications. It is simple and easy to use and offers lots of functions that could be incorporated to build interactive web pages. For bright future and Highly paid jobs update your skills and update your career with our AngularJS Online Training by Expert Trainers