Angular 2 Online Training
About Angular 2 Online Training
What are the Course Objectives?
- Application which used a organize data
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into angular
- Used to build a client management application.
- Used of integrating UI Animation.
- Understanding of data binding.
- Dependency Injection and Services
Who should go for this Course?
- Any Person who want to develop single page Web Application.
- Used for Front-end and Back-end developer.
- Any B.E/ B.Tech/ BSC/ M.C.A/ M.Sc Computers/ M.Tech/ BCA/ BCom College Students in any stream.
- Fresh Graduates.
- Basic knowledge of computer
- Basic understanding of HTML
Structure of an Angular 2 Application
- Get the Most from This Course
- Sample Application
- Course Outline
- Selecting a Language
- Selecting an Editor
- Setting up Our Environment
- Setting up an Angular 2 Application
- Running an Angular 2 Application
- About Modules
- Loading ES Modules and Hosting Our Application
Introduction to Components
- What Is a Component?
- Creating the Component Class
- Defining the Metadata with a Decorator
- Importing What We Need
- Demo: Creating the App Component
- Bootstrapping Our App Component
- Demo: Bootstrapping Our App Component
Templates, Interpolation, and Directives
- Building a Template
- Building the Component
- Using a Component as a Directive
- Binding with Interpolation
- Adding Logic with Directives: ngIf
- Adding Logic with Directives: ngFor
Data Binding & Pipes
- Property Binding
- Handling Events with Event Binding
- Handling Input with Two-way Binding
- Transforming Data with Pipes
More on Components
- Defining Interfaces
- Encapsulating Component Styles
- Using Lifecycle Hooks
- Building Custom Pipes
- Relative Paths with Module Id
Building Nested Components
- Building a Nested Component
- Using a Nested Component
- Passing Data to a Nested Component Using @Input
- Passing Data from a Component Using @Output
Services and Dependency Injection
- How Does It Work?
- Building a Service
- Registering the Service
- Injecting the Service
Retrieving Data Using HTTP
- Observables and Reactive Extensions
- Sending an HTTP Request
- Exception Handling
- Subscribing to an Observable
Navigation and Routing Basics
- How Routing Works
- Configuring Routes
- Tying Routes to Actions
- Placing the Views
Navigation and Routing Additional Techniques
- Passing Parameters to a Route
- Activating a Route with Code
- Protecting Routes with Guards
- What Is an Angular Module?
- Bootstrap Array
- Declarations Array
- Exports Array
- Imports Array
- Providers Array
- Feature Modules
- Shared Module
- Revisiting AppModule
Angular 2 Setup Revisited
- TypeScript Configuration File (tsconfig.json) & TypeScript Definitions File (typings.json)
- npm Package File (package.json)
- SystemJS Configuration File (systemjs.config.js)
- html File Scripts
- Bootstrapping Revisited
- Angular CLI
- Recapping Our Journey
6,00,000+ PEOPLE ALREADY " SUBSCRIBED OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL "
Subscribe now and receive updates on emerging technologies and tools with on-demand video tutorials, new courses, interesting workshops, most popular topics and much more!
I am Shruthika. I learned NodeJS through online here, the faculty was awesome who had industry experience and explained the various services available in NodeJS clearly. The course was delivered on time and we had a couple of days to explore other services in NodeJS. I would recommend this institute to my friend
I am Abhimanyu, completed the course Data Science in NareshIT where the environment was very good. My trainer is a very good person. His way of teaching was good truly useful for job seekers… Heartful thanks to my faculty and lab assistants too for making me an expert in Data Science
Hai, I am Bhavani. I have completed Java course in NareshIT It’s very useful for my career… Our tutor has more knowledge of Java His training was so wonderful.. Thanks to my faculty and the whole team
Such a good opportunity for me to enrich my career toward DevOps technology here. My trainer is really awesome with in-depth technology. He teaches me the whole concepts of placement support. Thank you so much, sir
SQL Server course got completed here… The instructor was trained well. He was a well-known person in this field… He clearly taught my queries at any time… Thanks to NareshIT
It’s a very nice Training center.I completed my Android course in this institute It’s very useful for my career and job. Trainers help us more to clear our doubts i am very satisfied with his company