About the SVN Online Training
SVN stands for Sub Version. It is an open source system. It is a version control system. It usually maintains a history of files and directory structures. It is created by CollabNet but it was founded by Apache. It maintains all the file from the history to current. It contains the source code, web pages and documentation. It provides an understanding of SVN system.
What are the Course Objectives?
- Complete knowledge of creating the directory.
- The basic component of SVN.
- Get knowledge of control of version.
- Learn Environment setup using SVN.
- Learn Life Cycle of SVN.
- Learn both the centralized and distributed.
Who should go for this Course?
- Any IT experienced Professional involved in Development/Testing/Support.
- Any B.E/ B.Tech/ BSC/ M.C.A/ M.Sc Computers/ M.Tech/ BCA/ BCom College Students in any stream.
- Fresh Graduates.
- Any Programming language.
- Project Development Concept.
SVN Online Training Overview
What is Version Control System
Need of Version Control System
Introduction to Repositories
Why we need repositories
Introduction to SVN and CVS
Introduction SVN server and SVN client softwares
Installing of SVN server (Visual SVN server) and SVN client (TortoiseSVN) softwares
How to create repository in Visual SVN server.
What is Trunk ,Branches and Tags.
- SVN terminologies and Usage of Tortoise SVN client
- Resolving the Conflicts
Working with Eclipse.
Installing the SVN client plugins in Eclipse and STS(Spring Tool Suite )
Checkin,Checkout,Update,Commit,Lock etc … with Eclipse SVN client
How to work with Assembla SVN Server
IDEs : Eclipse,STS