About PL/SQL Online Training
PL/SQL is a powerful language using SQL. It is an extension of SQL language and developed by Oracle Corporation. The full form is the Procedural Language/Structured Query Language. It is used to handle the high volume of structural data. PL/SQL Procedure can be used for Data Loading and Validation activities also. It is used to group multiple queries in a single block and can execute as a single program. SQL Developer, PL/SQL Developer, Toad, etc are some examples of third-party tools which make easier to use Database for PL/SQL work. The Database layer with PL/SQL uses is mandatory for all 2-tier, 3-tier and n-tier architecture Project.
PL/SQL Course Objectives
After completion of the PL/SQL Course at Naresh I technologies, you will be expertise and eligible for:
- Writing Cursors, Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Packages, etc.
- Handle the real-time project independently with Advance level programs.
- Understanding Database Architecture as per the Project requirement.
- In-depth knowledge of various topics.
- Involvement in Develop, Testing and Support as per Project Requirement.
Who should go for this course
Any IT Professional (Development, Testing, Support, Infra), College students and Freshers who are interested to build their career in Database environment related technologies and tools.
The course can learn any IT professional having basic knowledge of Computer and any Programming Language.