About Linux Admin Online Training
Linux and Unix Operating System both are different. These are the competitor of Windows Operating system. Currently, most of the new technologies in the IT industry are designed with Unix/Linux OS since few years with supporting to various domains (Telecom, Banking, Insurance, Government, Railway, Retail, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Life Science, etc).By this in-depth Linux admin Online Training, You will learn about the Redhat System, Redhat System installation procedure, Managing System Boot Processes on Linux, Understanding the Linux Kernel, testing, Infrastructure related activities, debugging, etc….
What are the Course Objectives?
- Linux Operating System installation and initialization
- Linux Server Configuration with required Software
- Linux user administration, services & utilities
- Basic Linux Command and Shell Script
- Mount file systems
- System Virtualization
- Advanced networking concepts and security
- Database configuration and installation in Linux Server
Who should go for this course?
Software developers, IT professionals, Linux developers
The course can learn any professional with a basic knowledge of Operating System and Computer.
Linux Admin Online Training Course Content:
Linux Boot Process
- BOOT LOADER (GRUB & LILO)
- INIT and SYSTEMD
- /etc/inittab FILE
- /etc/rc.d DIRECTORY
Installing Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Lvm Concept
- Different partition types.
- Server Installation
- Desktop Installation
- Security and Permissions
- User Administration
- Yum Management
- RPM Management
- Linux Patching
- Kernel Upgrade
- Storage basic concept
- Network Configuration
- LVM advance configuration
- File system online extension
- Backup (Archive)