About WPF Online Training
WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) is a graphical subsystem by Microsoft for rendering user interfaces in Windows-based applications. WPF, previously known as “Avalon”, was initially released as part of .NET Framework 3.0 in 2006.
WPF is the engine that is responsible for creating, displaying and manipulating user-interfaces, documents, images, movies and media in Rich UI Windows Applications.
WPF is a next-generation presentation system for building Windows client applications with visually stunning user experiences. With WPF, you can create a wide range of both standalone and browser-hosted applications.
WPF employs XAML, an XML-based language, to define and link various interface elements. WPF applications can be deployed as standalone desktop programs or hosted as an embedded object in a website. WPF aims to unify a number of common user interface elements, such as 2D/3D rendering, fixed and adaptive documents, typography, vector graphics, runtime animation, and pre-rendered media. These elements can then be linked and manipulated based on various events, user interactions, and data bindings.
This course covers the essentials of WPF, providing an orientation to this technology and a firm foundation for creating applications.
This course approaches the subject in a practical manner, introducing the student to the fundamentals of creating Windows applications using the features of WPF. It includes coverage of both traditional concepts such as controls and new concepts such as XML, flexible layout, logical resources, dependency properties, routed events, and the loosely-coupled command architecture of WPF. The course also covers styles, templates and data binding.
In this WPF training course, developers who know the basics of Windows Forms development gain more advanced Windows Client design and development skills. The WPF training course provides a series of walk-throughs & lab assignments which introduce and explain all the features of WPF in easiest way for a beginner to understand. This WPF course is very useful for writing MCTS Exam 70-511(Windows Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0) as the WPF tutorial also improves the skills of a student in examination point of view.
The course is hands-on with many example programs and lab exercises.
What are the Course Objectives?
- Understand the scope of WPF and role of XAML which is a special derivative of XML
- Design and build a GUI that provides the expected end-user experience and UI functionality
- Create consistent and manageable user interface
- Use the IDE tool for designing WPF UI
- Learn about various built-in controls and integration with win-forms controls
- Design the UI using various Layout controls in WPF
- Develop interactive applications responding to keyboard and mouse events
- Customize the Look and Feel of the site using Styles and Themes
- Implement WPF Data Binding
- Create custom templates for controls
- Develop Customize controls for specific requirements
- Provide printing and preview facility for the documents.
- Learn WPF applications can be used in Browser interface.
- Navigation Applications and XBAPs
- Develop animated and media intensive applications.
- Perform 3D drawings and animations
Who should do this Course?
Any .NET Developers who need to get to grips with key WPF functionality in order to develop rich UI windows applications with 2D/3D graphics, vector graphics, and animations, screen resolution-independent and modern hardware graphics support that run on windows client computers.
To become strong rich UI windows application developer, it is mandatory.
WPF Online Training Course Duration
- “Naresh IT” understands the problems like security reasons, time availability and distance in attending classes of different people including students, professionals and the people living in other countries.
- We are providing WPF training in various environments like class room training, online training, peer to peer training, week end training and corporate training.
WPF Online Training Course Overview
- WPF Introduction
- XAML Overview
- Layout Controls
- Controls and Menus
- Pens & Brushes
- Events and Commands
- Resources and Themes
- Control Templates
- User Control
- Data Binding
- Animation and Media
- Navigation-Based Applications
- 2D Graphics & 3D Graphics
- Interoperability with Windows Forms Controls
- WPF with MVVM Pattern
- Structure and Deploying an Application
- Working with Expression Blend