About the SalesForce Integration Course
Integration Course Objectives
Who should go for Integration Course
Integration and Web Services
- What is Integrations
- Definition Of Web Services.
- What is WSDL
- Types of integration
- Difference between Session Header & Session ID
- Types of API(force.com APIs,Streaming API and Bulk API,Meta Data api) SOAP & REST.
- Wrapper classes usability in SOAP Call In Integration.
- Integrating standard WSDL of SOAP
- Exposing Apex classes as SOAP Web Services
- Writing more efficient SOAP Apex Web Services & Testing WSDL
- SOAP Call out Integration
- Consuming external SOAP WSDL files into Salesforce.
- Generating Apex class code from Partner WSDL and Enterprize WSDL.
- Complete Analyzation while parsing external WSDL files into Saleforce
- Real-Time Call In Integration using SOAP and WSDL Files(salesorce to salesforce)
Rest Call API
- Call in integration using standard rest resources
- Exposing apex classes as rest web services & rest annotations
- http callouts,
- How to implement callouts from triggers,unit test classes for callouts
- Practiing more efficent rest apex web services
- Scenario base rest call out integration
- JSON Parser Syntax
- Parsing JSON Data
- JSON Serialization
- JSON Parser and JSON De-serialization
- Real Time Call In Integration using Rest
- Real Time Call Out Integration using Rest
- Frequently Used Integration Tools:
- Custom Setting:
- Deployment: Quick Deployment,Change sets
- Advanced Security, Assigning Profiles.
- Organization wide defaults,Sharing rules,Criteria Based and Owner based
- Setup Duplicate Management, Create or Edit Duplicate rules
- Create or Edit Duplicate rules,Matching Rules
- Custom Lables & Translation Workbench,Custom Labels
- How to Enabling Tranlation Workbench
- What is Communities.
- SalesForce Communities?
- Types of Communities.
- Enable SalesForce Communities.
- Creating Community.
- Enable Global header for Communities.
- Adding Tabs to the Community.
- Adding Member To your community.
- Community Users.
- Create Processes
- Managing Process
- WorkFlows With Process Builder
Lightning Components and Builder
Introduction to lighting components
Creating Component Attributes