About Hadoop Online Training
Doug Cutting, Mike Cafarella and team developed HADOOP in 2005 by taking the solution provided by Google. Hadoop is an open source and Java-based programming framework. It is used for data processing and storage of large data sets in a distributed environment. It is a part of the Apache project sponsored by the Apache Software Foundation. It consists of computer clusters designed from commodity hardware. This Hadoop course from Naresh I technologies is designed based on the demand in current IT market and also for Certification. Bigdata Hadoop is set to change the IT industries in a big way by processing the data. Hadoop uses structured, Semi-structured and Unstructured data.
Hadoop Course Objectives
After completion of the Hadoop Course at Naresh I Technologies, you will be expertise and eligible for:
- Complete knowledge of all components in Hadoop like MapReduce, Sqoop, HBase, Hive, Pig, HDFS, Flume, ZooKeeper, Oozie, etc.
- Able to work on Hadoop related Project independently
- Setup/Install/Configure Hadoop in Dev/Support/Test environment
- Understand architecture of Hadoop and various operations performed on it
- Familiar with standard solutions
Who should go for this course
- Any IT experienced Professional who is interested to work on IT job related to Data Science, Bigdata, Hadoop, etc.
- Any B.E/ B.Tech/ BSC/ MCA/ M.Sc Computers/ M.Tech/ BCA/ BCom College Students in any stream.
- Fresh Graduates.
The course can learn by any IT professional having basic knowledge of:
- Unix/Linux Operating System
- Core Java
- Database concepts of SQL