About the Chef Online Training
Chef is a Configuration management tool used to automate the deployment and configuration of applications. It is helpful for the installation and customization of the Chef configuration management system. It is one of the major component/tool used in DevOps technology. Currently most of the IT Companies are using Chef. It helps for frequent deployment of software and faster resolution of problems. This course is designed in advance level to learn required recipes to configure, deploy and scale the servers and applications, etc.
What are the Course Objectives?
After completion of the Chef Course at Naresh I technologies, you will be expertise and eligible for:
- Complete knowledge of Chef component in DevOps
- Able to work on Project independently
- Setup Dev/Test environment
- Work on Chef for Automation framework in their IT environment
- Build setup recipe
- Using cookbooks to organize recipes
- Using community recipes
- Uploading cookbooks
- Using the database cookbook
- Adding PHP to the mix
- Searching with knife
- Testing cookbooks with Kitchen
- Build and maintain virtualized server environment
Who should go for this Course?
- Any IT experienced Professional who is interested to work on IT job related to DevOps, System Administration, Development, Network Operations, etc.
- Any B.E/ B.Tech/ BSC/ MCA/ M.Sc Computers/ M.Tech/ BCA/ BCom College Students in any stream.
- Fresh Graduates.
The course can learn by any IT professional having basic knowledge of:
- Unix/Linux Operating System
- Networking Concept
- SDLC Concept
- Virtualization platform (VirtualBox, VMWare, etc.)