About Blue Prism Online Training
Blue Prism usually helps to avoid the human error. It is very simple to learn and maintain. It helps in getting quality data for Business Intelligence. It is market leading Robotic Process Automation. It provides the high quality of data in real time analysis and changes every action. This will take care of the robot software. It also helps to grow revenue in the industries. It gives customer satisfaction and automated business. NareshIT is the Best Blue Prism Online Training Institute Lets Signup and attend Blue Prism Online Training classes by experts
What are the Course Objectives?
- you will be expertise and eligible for:
- Complete knowledge of Blue Prism.
- Able to create and maintain automated marketing.
- Able to track the customer behavior.
- Able to work in Finance, Banking, BPO, Retails, etc.
- Learn Robotic process.
Who should go for this Course?
- Any IT experienced Professional who are interested to build their career Project Manager/ HR /BPO.
- Any B.E/ B.Tech/ BSC/ M.C.A/ M.Sc Computers/ M.Tech/ BCA/ BCom College Students in any stream.
- Fresh Graduates.
- Computer Fundamental
- Any Programming Language
Blue Prism Online Training Course Content:
Introduction to RPA and Blue Prism
- Intro to Cognitive Automation
- Setting up and getting started with Blue Prism
- Development Best Practices
- Application Types – Main Frame, Java and Browser Based Applications
- Basic skills
- Running a process
- Rule based decisions
- Collections, Circular paths and Loops
- Layers of Logic
- Pages for Organization
- Controlling Play – Debug mode – Step in/ out / over
Inputs and Outputs
- Inputs, Output and Startup Parameters
- Data item Visibility
- Data types
- Control Room
- Process Outputs
Business Objects and Process Layers
- Object studio and Process studio, differences
- Action Stages
- Application Modeler – Accessibility Mode, Win32 mode, HTML & SAP Mode
- Spying Elements
- BO stages
- Attach and Detach
- Action inputs and outputs
- Data items as Inputs
Error Management – Exceptional Handling
- Recover and Resume
- Throwing Exceptions
- Preserving the Current Exceptions
- Exception Bubbling & Exception Blocks
- Exceptional Handling in Practice
- Queue Items
- Work Queue Configuration
- Pause and Resume
Release Manager & Logging
- Safe Stop
- Collection Actions
- Choice Stage
- Log Viewer
- System Manager
- Process / Business Object grouping
- Process and Object references
- Export and Import
- Packages and Releases
Environmental Locking, Credentials and other Additional Features
- Undefined Collections
- Data item Initialization and Exposure
- Casting, Code stage and Run Mode
- Initialize and Clean up Pages
- Attribute Tinkering – Match type, Match index and Ordinal
- Dynamic Attributes and Relative positions
- Active Accessibility
- Application Manager Mode
- Global send keys and Clicks
- Command Line, Resource PC
- Introduction to Surface Automation on Thin client applications (Region Mode)
- Training Application and Object Model
- Interacting with Application Elements (Text boxes, Combo boxes, buttons etc.)
- Tabulated Data
- Alternate text input methods
- Adding Robustness and Performance
- Fonts & Character Conflicts
- Sending Key events and Special keys