About Asp.Net AJAX Online Training
This course covers how to design and develop AJAX applications using the Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX framework.
ASP.NET AJAX, formerly called Atlas, is a set of extensions to ASP.NET developed by Microsoft for implementing Ajax functionality. It is released under the Microsoft Public License (Ms-PL).
This course walks you through the components of ASP.NET AJAX, asks you to build a number of AJAX-enabled applications, and shows how best to leverage the capabilities of AJAX to make your clients’ experiences richer.
The course will teach theoretical and practical practices needed to create an AJAX-based web application.
This course is for those people who wants to build AJAX enabled web pages using ASP.NET.
What are the Course Objectives?
- Understand what AJAX is and when to use AJAX.
- Plan the architecture of an application that will use AJAX.
- Know how to build the server side code to support an AJAX client.
- Learn to use ASP.NET AJAX to build feature rich applications.
- Working with ASP.NET Ajax Extensions
- Working with ASP.NET Ajax Control toolkit
- Familiar interactive UI elements such as progress indicators, tooltips, and pop-up windows.
- Improved efficiency for Web Forms application, because significant parts of a Web page’s processing can be performed in the browser.
- Partial-page updates that refresh only the parts of the Web page that have changed.
- The ability to customize server controls to include client capabilities.
- Initiate Ajax requests with jQuery and handle responses in plain text, HTML and XML formats.
Who should do this Course?
Any Web developers are members of the professional category that stands to gain the greatest advantage from this courses. High-quality websites make use of asynchronous data transmission to streamline the user experience, and designers who know the protocols and procedures of this popular development toolkit may find their skills in high demand.
The target audience of this course are IT professionals and programmers who have existing ASP.NET web applications and want to build partial page updates, richer, more interactive Web applications with ASP.NET AJAX web development framework.
Individuals who wish to use the .NET Framework 4.6 with Visual Studio 2015, and ASP.NET 4.6 to develop web-based client applications.
Asp.Net AJAX Online Training Course Duration
- “Naresh IT” understands the problems like security reasons, time availability and distance in attending classes of different people including students, professionals and the people living in other countries.
- We are providing ASP.NET AJAX training in various environments like class room training, online training, peer to peer training, week end training and corporate training.
Asp.Net AJAX Online Training Course Overview
- AJAX Components
- The AJAX Core Engine
- AJAX Browser Support
- Core AJAX Programming
- ASP.NET AJAX
- Why Use ASP.NET AJAX?
- Browser supporting ASP.NET Ajax
- ASP.NET AJAX runs on the following browsers:
- AJAX Framework
- ASP.NET AJAX Architecture
- ASP.NET AJAX Server Controls:
- Examples Using ASP.NET AJAX Server Controls
- ASP.NET AJAX Web Services
- ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit:
- Controls in AJAX Control Toolkit:
- Introduction to jQuery UI
- Introduction to jQuery AJAX