Most Popular DevOps Software ToolsNareshIT Team
Devops is an engineering practice that unifies software development and software operations. It’s a combination of various practices, tools that helps organizations to deliver software services very fast. Traditional software development process takes lot of time and DevOps reduces time and enables easy management of software development life cycle. Let’s read about most popular devops tools.
Most Popular DevOps Tools
- With Jira you can plan, track and manage your software development process.
- It gives users the liberty to customize workflow and help collaborate for software development process.
- Jira gives you full visibility into what is next that help you deliver services continuously.
- Get actionable insight into how different teams are performing and make assessment of what should be done further.
- It makes you plan, forecast realistic roadmaps, make informed decisions and keep every person involved in check who is involved in development phase.
- With free 7 days trial you can opt for premium services at reasonable prices.
- It’s a development platform that helps you work the way you want. With GITHub you can host, review code, manage projects and built software in collaboration with other developers.
- GITHub make collaboration fast and simple that helps your team to share the weight of your work and improve your development process.
- Access control in GITHub encourages teams to work together while limiting access who don’t need it.
- Customize your process with GITHub apps. It offers various tools that create happier and efficient environment for developers.
- Docker is an open platform for developers to build, ship and run distributed services.
- With Docker you can transform your business by optimizing infrastructure cost of your existing applications.
- With Docker helps you respond quickly to changing market and customer needs. It allows users to deliver services at speed thus giving value to customer needs.
- You can avail Docker services by choosing premium plans that suits your needs.
- Bitbucket offers premium web based hosting services used for development projects.
- It is based on either mercurial or Git revision control systems.
- Bitbucket helps you develop high quality code and an opportunity to share knowledge amongst your team.
- You can assign permission to which people can have access to your code.
- Save time while searching queries with the help of semantic search.
- You can integrate your development work with Jira software, Hipchat, Bamboo and Trello.
- Jenkins is a cross platform integration tool help developers’ constant and steady delivery of new software.
- With Jenkins you built new software and deliver services with improved productivity.
- Jenkins allows you to integrate changes to your development project and use various testing tools and deployment technologies.
- It’s easy to setup and web interface allow you to configure your needs with ease.
- Jenkins can help you distribute work across multiple machines, build, test and deploy across multiple platforms.
- It offers hundreds of plugins to support building, deploying and automating any project.
Above are some of the most popular Devops tools used for integrating software development process with software operations. Use any of these tools to integrate services using plugins to make code sharing and development simple and easy. These tools allow developers to simplify the development process quick and reliable.
For bright future and Highly paid jobs update your skills and update your career with our DevOps Online Training by Expert Trainers