About the Log4j Online Training
Log4j is a logging framework. It is very fast and flexible. It is written in Java language. Log4j is highly configurable. It is used for logging process. There are the different label like logger, appenders, layouts. Also, it uses multiple level trace, debugs, info, warn, error and fatal. Log4j have the different version. It can be highly configurable through the external file. The 3 level logger, appenders and layouts are responsible for different reason. Logger is for capturing the logger information. Appender responsible for publishing log. Layouts responsible for formatting logger.
What are the Course Objectives?
Complete knowledge of Log4j.
Learn about logger, appenders, layouts.
Learning Filtering and error handling in Log4j.
Log4j setup and configuration.
Log4j Advanced features.
Work on Log4j declarative.
Who should go for this Course?
Any IT experienced Professional who want to be Java Developer/Automation Tester.
Any B.E/ B.Tech/ BSC/ M.C.A/ M.Sc Computers/ M.Tech/ BCA/ BCom College Students in any stream.
Any Programming language
Project Development process
Log4j Online Training Overview
- Introduction about logging
- Why we need to use Log4J?
- Need of Debugging in Project Development.
- Introduction about Log4J .
- Log4J Features.
- Logging Problem without log4J
- How to solve logging problem with log4J
- Log4J Setup.
- Log4J Development Approaches
- Difference Levels of Log4j.
- Log4J Programmatic Implementation
- Different types of layouts in log4J
- Different types of Appenders in log4J
- Log4j Declarative Implementation(.properties files and .xml files).
- Introduction to Conversion Patterns .
- Log4j Example with Console Appender
- Log4j Example with File Appender
- Log4j Example with Jdbc Appender
- Log4j Example with HTML Layout.
- Log4J examples with xml file
- Difference Between Log4j 1.x and Log4j 2.x
- IDEs : Eclipse,MyEclipse