About Jenkins Online Training
Jenkins is an open source tool which is used for continuous integration. The basic functionality of Jenkins is that it executed the pre-define list of steps. It is platform independent. Jenkins support building, deploying and automating the project. Jenkins is easy to installed and configure. It helps to create a repository. It reduces the debugging time of developer or Automation Tester. By using simultaneously, the different job can be run at the same time. Jenkins support different plugins. It allows software developers to create a repository. It helps inAlso, it monitors the execution steps and presents the log to track the fail part.Jenkins Online Training by Expert Trainers.
What are the Course Objectives?
After completion of the core Jenkins course at Naresh I technologies, you will be expertise and eligible for:
- Get deep knowledge on Jenkins.
- Installation and configuration of Code Repository.
- Creating views and jobs in Jenkins.
- Managing view and jobs in Jenkins.
Who should go for this Course?
- Any IT experienced Professional who are interested to build there Project in continuous integration.
- Any B.E/ B.Tech/ BSC/ M.C.A/ M.Sc/ M.Tech/ BCA/ BCom College Students in any stream.
- Fresh Graduates.
The course can learn by any IT professional having basic knowledge of:
- Computer knowledge
- Software Development Life Cycle
Jenkins Online Training Course Content:
Introduction to Continuous Integration and Jenkins-Ci
- Agile Development
- What is Continuous Integration
- Typical Setup for Continuous Integration
- Jenkins Continuous Integration
- Jenkins Features
- Running Jenkins
Installing And Running Jenkins
- Downloading and Installing Jenkins
- Running Jenkins as a Stand-Alone Application
- Running Jenkins on an Application Server
A JENKINS Job
- Different types of Jenkins Job
- Configuring Source Code
- Management (SCM)
- Working with Subversion / Git, Build Triggers
- Schedule Build Jobs
- Polling the SCM
- Maven Build Steps
- Jenkins Security Overview
- Authentication, Confidentiality
- Activating Security, Configure Authentication
- Using Jenkins Internal User Database
- Creating Users
- Authorization, Matrix – Based Security
- Project-based Matrix Authorization
- Project-Based Authentication
- Jenkins Plugins – SCM
- Jenkins Plugins – Build and Test
- Jenkins Plugins Analyzers
- Jenkins for Teams
- Installing Jenkins Plugins
Distributed Builds With Jenkins
- Distributed Builds – Overview
- Distributed Builds – How
- Slave Machines
- Configure Jenkins Master
- Configure Projects
Integration with Containerized Technology
- Setting up deployment workflow with git, ansible, docker image-> Swarm / Kubernetes
- Real-life example of continuous integration with docker image updates: Rolling upgrades
Troubleshooting and debugging :
- Finding and debugging errors in deployments and implementation: Jenkins/Docker