About the Angular4 Online Training
What are the Course Objectives?
- Used to develop a single line Web Application.
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular.
- Able to build a Client management Application.
- Used of integrating UI Animation.
- Understanding of data binding.
- Dependency Injection and Services
Who should go for this Course?
- Any Person who want to develop single page Web Application.
- Used for front end and backend developer.
- Any B.E/ B.Tech/ BSC/ M.C.A/ M.Sc Computers/ M.Tech/ BCA/ BCom College Students in any stream.
- Fresh Graduates.
- Konwledge of Computer System
Angular4 Online Training Course Overview
Structure of an Angular 4 Application
- Angular vs Angular 2 vs Angular 4
- Sample Application and Course Outline
- Selecting a Language and Editor
- Setting up Our Environment and an Angular 4 Application
- Running an Angular 4 Application
- About Modules
- Loading ES Modules and Hosting Our Application
Introduction to Components
- What Is a Component?, How to Creating the Component Class
- Defining the Metadata with a Decorator
- Importing What We Need
- Demo: Creating the App Component and Bootstrapping Our App Component
- Demo: Bootstrapping Our App Component
Templates, Interpolation, and Directives
- Building a Template and the Component
- Using a Component as a Directive
- Binding with Interpolation
- Adding Logic with Directives: ngIf, ngFor
Data Binding and Pipes
- Property Binding
- Handling Events with Event Binding and Input with Two-way Binding
- Transforming Data with Pipes
More on Components
- Defining Interfaces
- Encapsulating Component Styles
- Using Lifecycle Hooks
- Building Custom Pipes
- Relative Paths with Module Id
Building Nested Components
- Building a Nested Component, Using a Nested Component
- Passing Data to a Nested Component Using @Input and Data from a Component Using @Output
Services and Dependency Injection
- How Does It Work?
- Building a Service,Registering the Service and Injecting the Service
Retrieving Data Using HTTP
- Observables and Reactive Extensions
- Sending an HTTP Request
- Exception Handling
- Subscribing to an Observable
Navigation and Routing Basics
- How Routing Works, Configuring the Routes
- Tying Routes to Actions
- Placing the Views
Navigation and Routing Additional Techniques
- Passing Parameters to a Route and Activating a Route with Code
- Protecting Routes with Guards
- What Is an Angular Module?
- Bootstrap Array, Declarations Array, Imports Array, Exports Array
- Providers Array
- Feature Modules, Shared Module
- Revisiting AppModule
Form Basic in Angular 4
Data Binding in Angular Forms
Form Validation in Angular 4
HTTP Form Posting and Data Access
Third-party Form Controls in Angular 4
Angular 4 Setup Revisited