About the Puppet Online Training
Puppet is an open source configuration management tool used to automate infrastructure operation, delivery, and security. Puppet helps the system administrators to full centralized control. It makes to configure, deploy and maintain multiple servers in various platforms. It is one of the major component/tool used in DevOps technology. System administrators receive reports of tasks performed by Puppet to maintain stability. Puppet is declarative, model-based configuration management solution helps to define the state of IT infrastructure. It enforces the correct configuration to ensure the right services are up and running, on the right platforms. It runs on Windows OS as well as many other Unix-based systems. The Puppet training in Naresh Technologies covers Unify and manage cloud environment, enforce security policies and prove compliance, Lay the foundation for DevOps practices, etc.
What are the Course Objectives?
After completion of the Puppet Course at Naresh I Technologies, you will be expertise and eligible for:
- Complete knowledge of Puppet component in DevOps
- Able to work on Project independently
- Setup Dev/Test environment
- Understand architecture of Puppet and various operations performed on it
- Use the Puppet DSL (Domain Specific Language)
- Familiar with standard solutions to common configuration management problems
Who should go for this Course?
- Any IT experienced Professional who is interested to work on IT job related to DevOps, System Administration, Development, Network Operations, etc.
- Any B.E/ B.Tech/ BSC/ MCA/ M.Sc Computers/ M.Tech/ BCA/ BCom College Students in any stream.
- Fresh Graduates.
The course can learn by any IT professional having basic knowledge of:
- Unix/Linux Operating System
- Networking Concept
- SDLC Concept
- Virtualization platform (VirtualBox, VMWare, etc.)