About the Docker Online Training
Docker is an open source that helps to build, ship and run applications anytime and anywhere. It is a container management system that virtualizes application environments, allowing for higher density server usage without the need for additional hardware virtualization. It is used to modify the code, streamline application development, etc. Docker course in Naresh Technologies provides end-to-end flow for core Docker technologies, including the Docker Hub, Docker Compose, Docker Swarm, Dockerfile, Docker Containers, Docker Engine, Docker Images, Docker Network, Docker Daemon, Docker Storage, etc. along with real-life case studies. Currently Docker is used across various MNC’s (ADP, BBC News, eBay, GE, ING, Intuit, PayPal, Splunk, Uber, etc). It is one of the major component/tool used in DevOps technology.
What are the Course Objectives?
After completion of the Dockers Course at Naresh I Technologies, you will be expertise and eligible for:
- Complete knowledge of Docker component in DevOps
- Able to work on Project independently
- Setup Dev/Test environment
- Understand how data can is containerized into a single or multiple containers
- Understand architecture of Docker and various operations performed on it
- Create a Docker Image
- Able to do Application deployment, Continuous integration, Service discovery, Orchestration, etc.
- Learn to deploy various Container based Applications in the Cloud.
Who should go for this Course?
- Any IT experienced Professional who is interested to work on IT job related to DevOps, System Administration, Development, Network Operations, etc.
- Any B.E/ B.Tech/ BSC/ MCA/ M.Sc Computers/ M.Tech/ BCA/ BCom College Students in any stream.
- Fresh Graduates.
The course can learn by any IT professional having basic knowledge of:
- Unix/Linux Operating System
- Networking Concept
- SDLC Concept Virtualization platform (VirtualBox, VMWare, etc.)