About C++ Online Course
C++ is a general purpose, high level, compiler based and object oriented programming language.
Using C++ we can design the software such as
- Operating systems [ Eg: Windows, Unix, Linux,…]
- Editors [ Eg: Notepad, Word pad, Ms-Word,….]
- Translators [ Eg: Compiler, Interpreter, Assembler ]
- Commercial applications [ Eg: Hotel, Supermarket, Bank programs etc ]
- Database [ Eg: Oracle, My SQL, SQL Server,…]
- Device Drivers [ Eg: Keyboard, Mouse, Audio drivers,…]
- Pc & Mobile games.
- Network protocols [ 90% of telecom protocols are designed in C++ ]
Hence C++ is also called the Multi-Purpose programming language.
C++ is superset / extension of C language. Due to this, we can execute C programs in C++ without any modifications. We can convert All C programs into C++ programs by adding the Object-oriented Concepts.
C++ Online Training Course Objective
The main objective of C++ is student can able to implement the applications can develop the Programs with classes and objects. The developed application of C can change into with classes and can add all the object Oriented Concepts. Developing in C++ the application is more optimized and efficient than C.
- Stacks using Arrays
- Stacks using Linked List
- Queues using Arrays
- Queues using Linked List
- Circular Queues
- Single Linked List
- Circular Linked List
- Doubly Linked List
- Infix, Prefix and Postfix Expressions
- Binary Trees
- Binary Search Trees
- Directed Graphs, Undirected Graphs
- Searching Methods – BFS, DFS
- Searching Techniques – Linear, Binary
- Sorting Techniques – Bubble, Insertion
- Selection, Quick, Heap and Merge