About the Angular2 Online Training
What are the Course Objectives?
- Application which used a organize data
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into angular
- Used to build a client management application.
- Used of integrating UI Animation.
- Understanding of data binding.
- Dependency Injection and Services
Who should go for this Course?
- Any Person who want to develop single page Web Application.
- Used for Front-end and Back-end developer.
- Any B.E/ B.Tech/ BSC/ M.C.A/ M.Sc Computers/ M.Tech/ BCA/ BCom College Students in any stream.
- Fresh Graduates.
- Basic knowledge of computer
- Basic understanding of HTML
Angular2 Online Training Course Overview
Structure of an Angular 2 Application
- Get the Most from This Course
- Sample Application
- Course Outline
- Selecting a Language
- Selecting an Editor
- Setting up Our Environment
- Setting up an Angular 2 Application
- Running an Angular 2 Application
- About Modules
- Loading ES Modules and Hosting Our Application
Introduction to Components
- What Is a Component?
- Creating the Component Class
- Defining the Metadata with a Decorator
- Importing What We Need
- Demo: Creating the App Component
- Bootstrapping Our App Component
- Demo: Bootstrapping Our App Component
Templates, Interpolation, and Directives
- Building a Template
- Building the Component
- Using a Component as a Directive
- Binding with Interpolation
- Adding Logic with Directives: ngIf
- Adding Logic with Directives: ngFor
Data Binding & Pipes
- Property Binding
- Handling Events with Event Binding
- Handling Input with Two-way Binding
- Transforming Data with Pipes
More on Components
- Defining Interfaces
- Encapsulating Component Styles
- Using Lifecycle Hooks
- Building Custom Pipes
- Relative Paths with Module Id
Building Nested Components
- Building a Nested Component
- Using a Nested Component
- Passing Data to a Nested Component Using @Input
- Passing Data from a Component Using @Output
Services and Dependency Injection
- How Does It Work?
- Building a Service
- Registering the Service
- Injecting the Service
Retrieving Data Using HTTP
- Observables and Reactive Extensions
- Sending an HTTP Request
- Exception Handling
- Subscribing to an Observable
Navigation and Routing Basics
- How Routing Works
- Configuring Routes
- Tying Routes to Actions
- Placing the Views
Navigation and Routing Additional Techniques
- Passing Parameters to a Route
- Activating a Route with Code
- Protecting Routes with Guards
- What Is an Angular Module?
- Bootstrap Array
- Declarations Array
- Exports Array
- Imports Array
- Providers Array
- Feature Modules
- Shared Module
- Revisiting AppModule
Angular 2 Setup Revisited
- TypeScript Configuration File (tsconfig.json) & TypeScript Definitions File (typings.json)
- npm Package File (package.json)
- SystemJS Configuration File (systemjs.config.js)
- html File Scripts
- Bootstrapping Revisited
- Angular CLI
- Recapping Our Journey